Monday, July 06, 2009

Guest Blogging and Roses...

...just stopping in quickly this evening for a wee hello! It's been another busy week and time, I am afraid, is continuing to run away from me. I am in sunny Belfast at the moment with Mister Bell, but fly home tomorrow...

We have spent the weekend doing all sorts of lovely things, such as attending a wedding on the Antrim Coast with gorgeous views, and a lovely family picnic yesterday at Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon's Park left us with hundreds of photos of stunning roses {it's coming up for Rose week soon!} and indeed a touch of sunburn! ;)

Here are just some of our shots!

In a little bit of news - Mister Bell and I are in the process of setting up a textile pattern design and home-wares company, and as I was scheduled in to Guest Blog on Design Sponge this week, I thought discussing pattern design we loved would be a perfect topic to run with!! Read my first post right here...

Details of our new venture {which we are VERY excited about...as many of you will know, pattern design has always been a huge passion of mine!} will be coming shortly. In the next few weeks we will be able to share some sneak peeks here on the blog as samples arrive and products develop! {I can barely contain myself!} ;))

Happy Monday, all xo

2 comments:

jothompson said...

loving your guest blog and can't wait to see what your new venture with your man brings,
Jo

shari said...

such exciting news! sending hugs.