Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh golly...

I've been snowed under!

Two weeks working solidly in the jewellery studio and now, back in Belfast, we are close to completing much of our abigail*ryan stock ready for a launch at the Newry Town Hall Craft Fair - running from the 5th of November to the 8th {Thursday-Sunday of next week!}... you can see more of what we have been up to over on our abigail*ryan blog!

I was SO busy in the workshop I didn't even have a chance to shoot any of our new designs - but luckily, we have TONS of brand new designs to share soon and release as part of our Holiday shop! I can't wait to share them :)

...also, our tea-towels arrived yesterday and we are delighted, so stay tuned for those and I hope you will all love them as much as we do!

More soon {and that's a promise!},
xo

p.s - if I have any readers in N.Ireland or Ireland who would like an invitation to the PV of the Craft Fair in Newry {formerly the Narrowater Castle Craft Fair} please let me know and I will mail you one.

4 comments:

Laura Johnson said...

Good luck for the fair! If I was visiting home I'd pop in, alas I'll not be in NI til Christmas. Hope it all goes well and all your hard work pays off!

Vivienne Percy said...

Oh, the fabric looks amazing by the yard! These are going to be beautiful when they are all made up and I can't wait to see those tea towels.
THis is going to be a fantastic venture and will be so worth all the hours, days and weeks of thoroughly hard work you have both put into this new venture. Well done both, lots of love
Mum
xxx

KELLY said...

i am so disappointed that your launch is happening just down the road {about 5 miles} from ciaran's home village of mayobridge...and we're not there!!! i will see if i can get any of his family to go for me : )

how exciting to be at the point of bringing your wonderful work to the public. i can't wait to see the goodies that you've been working so hard on! Xx

Olivia said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store, the fabric look great. Keep us updated! :)