Saturday, November 21, 2009

We've been busy!...


It's been another busy week here... I can't quite believe the weekend is here already! To celebrate, we stayed in today and loafed in our PJ's. Perfect, really - and we figure we can do some work tonight. ;)

I've been really busy working on the styling of all our new abigail*ryan products, and it was the tea towels first. I just bought a little dining table for my front room - after almost 2 years of eating off the coffee table, this is SO welcome {I can hear Mister Bell cheering in the background! ;)} and we have been enjoying using a few of our tea towels as tablecloths... they are so cheery!

Here are some snaps of some recent suppers - and a wee sneak peek from one of my styling sessions...



:: I'm dreaming of a studio like this for the Mister and I... via bloesem :) {One day!}

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!!
xo

1 comment:

Welcome Home said...

All looking lovely of course! Where is your amazing grater from? x