Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy Bee's!...


Hi everyone - it's been another busy week here in the HQ! Orders getting wrapped and shipped {in this photos, it's a big stack of tea-towels!}...and our launch show at Welcome Home last Saturday too...

Last night we put up our Christmas tree [YAY!], it was late {hence the dark photos} and we were so very tired, BUT, getting up this morning to the scent of my nordmann pine, I am really glad we did. Even if Mister Bell mocked my Christmas fairy... ;)

I bought some amazing Christmas decorations last year when I was in California, and have waited a whole year to use them - SO exciting!! Have a look over at the abigail*ryan blog for more decoration pics!

...we will take a photo of the tree all lit up tonight!

We have a friend coming over from Belfast today for a few nights, so I will dash for now and crack on.

Happy Monday, all! xo

1 comment:

KELLY said...

those decs are beautiful! and i'm also feeling the yo-yo-love : )

we're getting our tree at the weekend and can't wait to sit by the twinkling lights saturday evening! enjoy yours! Xx