Sunday, June 20, 2010

How the days fly...

Time is flying by - the days since the move have been disappearing before my very eyes, not helped at all by my back being seriously out for several weeks, slowing me down hugely and now my being down with a horrible stomach flu...

Three days in, and counting, I'm a little exhausted but enjoying looking back at these photos from the back garden taken just the other day when I was between time-sucking and energy-sapping disasters!! ;)

Roll on easier days and ones where I can get back to work (please!)...

xo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Abigail A. Percy said...

Thanks Rosalie :)

Trish said...

Your updates have been missed! Sorry to hear you've been unwell... may some sunshine and warmer temps make everything better. :)

Emily Boyd said...

Hope you're better soon! And that you make something nice with your elderflower when it flowers :) I'm awaiting our for cordial making! x

naa said...

I wish you quick recovery and sending you positive energy...
have a lovely day!

lisa solomon said...

oh how i hope you are better by the time you read this !!

and cute cute shoes my friend!

Alexandra said...

Hope you feel better soon, summer stomach flu is so horrible x