Thursday, December 16, 2010

Order Updates!


Hello everyone!

It's been a bit quiet here on the blog, and that's because I have been holed up in the workshop working my socks off completing all the orders I received during my Pre-Christmas Sale...

Just to let everyone know - ALL orders to USA, Europe and other International countries have now been dispatched and will arrive before Christmas via express mail...

I am now processing UK orders and all parcels will leave my workshop by next Monday, via Special Delivery which is still running as priority mail despite the weather, and is arriving within 2 days...

Thank you all so much :)

Abigail x


1 comment:

Janet said...

Hey Abigail, thanks for the lovely comments. Life here is changing and amazing now wee Rafferty has joined us. I very happy end to the year. Hope 2011 is a great one for you and Mister Bell. Lots of love
Miss Bell and mister Rafferty xx