Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shop Update!!


Hi everyone...just a quick one tonight! - I can't believe how quickly this week is going so far....I know the rest will all go this way too.....

I have just updated my online shop with all sorts of new pieces....some are the new ones from my 'silhouettes and shadows' collection - and others are from my 'vintage' collection, but are all designs I have never listed online before!! I have also popped some of the pieces I still have in the shop after Christmas on sale...{discounted by about 10%}, so hopefully there will be something for everybody and even some Valentines day hinting might ensue?? ;))

Till tomorrow {when I have another necklace - hollyhock - to reveal and list!} xox

3 comments:

shari said...

such a fantastic necklace. i really love the photo too...the penguin poet book, the sketchbook. lovely!
xoxox s

Anonymous said...

I *love* this necklace. The color, the design -everything! So, so pretty.

KELLY said...

an absolute dream of a necklace! you have so much gorgeousness in your shop too. your creations will make some lucky valentines very very happy this year :)

the week continues to be speeding by...where did january go???! x