Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Craft Fest 2009...


Hi there everyone! Just stopping in quickly this evening in between last minute finishing in the workshop and packing {trying to plan outfits for this crazy summer is a nightmare!} before I head to Belfast tomorrow... I am delighted to confirm I will be showing at Craft Fest 2009 this coming weekend!

Mister Bell and I will both be there - I will be showing a lovely selection of jewellery, prints and postcards and DesireLines will be displaying stunning handbags, jewellery and also running a sewing demonstration on our table too!

SO! If you find yourself in the N. Ireland area - please do join us at Castle Ward...

Dates:
Friday 7th, Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August 2009

Venue:
Castle Ward, Strangford, County Down
From Downpatrick take the A25 to Strangford
Castle Ward is signposted from Downpatrick

Open To The Public:
Friday 7th August 2009 1pm to 5.30pm
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th August 2009 10.30am to 5.30pm

...you can get a little more information about the surrounding area by visiting this site.

I will be taking photos of our stand at the show and look forward to seeing what other gorgeous work is on display! I will be back on to blog to share all the news next week :)

In the meantime, hope to see some of you at the show - but bon weekend to all!
xo

2 comments:

Vivienne Percy said...

The display looks great, the jewellery even better, love the new summery colours and styles. These will fly! Enjoy the show and your time with Mr B in Belfast.

zp said...

hey abigail... your stuff was my favourite, i didn't realise you came all the way over from bonnie scotland! I had the 'nothrowaway' stall across from you, hope to see you again when i have some money to exchange for your beautiful work. i think i'll feature you on my blog this week... nothrowaway.blogspot.com : )